Injuries can be prevented! The main goal of the program - effective measures to prevent injuries.
The most seriously injured children are a result of:
• road traffic accidents (RTA) in which the child was either as a passenger (not tacked or it was used substandard seat) or as a pedestrian - not complied with the rules of the road;
• drop (catastrophically growing number of young children dropped out of windows);
• participation in extreme sports (bungee jumping, diving headfirst into untested areas, riding a roller coaster at the wall, parkour (jumping from the roofs), falling from incredible places and so on.);
• riding on the extreme forms of transport (scooters, etc.) Without proper protection and without a driver's license;
• riding on trains through engagement of the cars, on rooftops (in addition to the injury , the child receives deep burns);
• contraction by small children the heavy objects (especially television);
• experiments with fireworks, father’s weapons;
• child abuse.
There are cases of serious injury in the school at breaks, during games, competitions, fights.
• cycles of work with children in schools and kindergartens to comply with traffic rules, safe fall, raising anxiety about their health;
• A special light-reflecting markings children's clothing;
• vaccinating children a culture of communication in public places;
• Creation of videos (movies) for television and the Internet, regular media work - a series of programs about the causes of different types of injuries and ways to prevent them, the psychological component of the injuries;
• opening sports sections of rock climbing and so on for children requiring thrills;
• work with companies that produce plastic windows;
• a ban on the legislative level, driving scooters without special protective clothing and the availability of driver's licenses, leaving children under 12 without adult supervision.
If the injury occurred. The main goal of the program - to ensure the provision of quality and affordable health care:
• provision of necessary supplies and medicines;
• introduction of modern technologies of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation;
• a systematic approach to health care and early intensive rehabilitation;
• preparation of highly qualified specialists and so on. Provision of necessary technical means of rehabilitation, care, etc .;
• Preparation of parents for contact with the child after the injury.
Returning to a full life. The basic principle - to restore, where possible restore, compensate where there can not be recovered. The main goal of the program - a comprehensive medical and social rehabilitation of children who have had a serious injury, especially neurotrauma.
The main objectives of the program:
• attract the attention of the authorities and society to this problem;
• development of a system of rehabilitation of children with severe trauma in Russia;
• training of professional medical personnel;
• cooperation with the Russian Paralympic Committee;
• provide a forum for children and parents;
• development of the Institute of Volunteering;
• psychological and spiritual assistance to families;
• pedagogical and psychological work with children and adolescents (education of tolerance towards children with disabilities),
• carry out research and clinical studies and scientific works in the field.